Confused husky pup
He’s not expressing confusion, he’s tilting his head for better sound localization. While having an ear on each side of the head is good for lateral echolocation, tilting the head so that the ears are offset gives it vertical depth.
this is so fucking beautiful
Friendly reminder that there is a Deaf-run cafe in Melbourne!
It’s called Tradeblock Cafe and it’s located in the Victorian College of the Deaf on the corner of St Kilda Rd and High St :)
5 things I am trying very hard to accept
1. People give you what they’ve got and you have to work with that. You can’t get them to project anything they wouldn’t have otherwise.
2. Sometimes the boring way is the best way.
3. But only when the activity is a boring one, in which case you need to sweat it less. This includes things like eating, sleeping, cleaning - no matter how novel you make doing them they are still inherently boring.
4. Coffee makes everything better, despite and in spite of anything that claims otherwise.
5. I’m (insert adjective here) enough to do what I’m scared of.
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
WRONG tickling is how my superior species reproduces.
you haven’t replied in three minutes what did i do why do you hate me